Places within our muscle fibers become unhealthy due to acute or chronic stress. Disturbances in muscle functions and muscle stiffness develop from this.
These in turn cause pain, which can even drift into remote regions of the body. Responsible for this are so called myofascial trigger points.
Through trigger point therapy the pathological changes in our muscular system can be removed.
Fields of application:
- Reduction/removal of myofascial pain
- Restoration of the physiological functions of muscles and conjunctive tissue
- Improvement of blood- and lymph drainage
- Improvement of posture and movement patterns
- Positive effect on the psyche of the patient, especially subconscious emotional processes, which have led to a better muscle relaxation
- Reflective influence on internal organs
Also called “the art of touch” this is one of the forms of treatment that gives people strength and vitality.
The classic massage influences the muscles and the surface tissue layer through different techniques ( stroking, kneading, vibrating, etc.).
- Improved circulation
- Stimulation of the metabolism
- Loosening, stretching and relaxing the musculature
Resulting in a better oxygen feed of the musculature and removal of metabolic products (which harden the muscle), which in turn leads to a reduction of pain within the tissue.
For athletes it’s a sensible preparation and/or follow up to sports activities.
In case of occupational and/or posture-related strains the classic massage is a good prophylactic method.
Fields of application
- Disease of the locomotor system, which needs a relaxation of the musculature
- Painful tension
- One-sided strain at work
- After treatment of muscle injuries
The sports massage is an addition to the classical massage. Hand movements from the Swedish massage (classic) and also supplementary techniques are used.
Cramps due to athletic activity can be dissolved through stretching techniques, which are part of the sports massage.
It is used to ease tension but is also useful as a preparation for training or competitions. Sports massages let the pain of overstressing the muscles disappear, injuries heal quicker and it increases the well-being of the patient.
This form of massage considers groups of muscles that are especially used during athletic activities and uses different relaxing massaging techniques. Sport massages are not only useful in context of athletic activities but for people in everyday life.
- Fitness for the muscular system
- Relaxation of overstressed and cramped musculature
- Stimulation of unchallenged muscles and tissue
- Stimulation of blood circulation
- Improvement of the oxygen supply
The foot reflexology is a naturopathic procedure. It is based on the theory that certain regions or points on the foot are connected to other parts of the body especially internal organs via fixed connections (“reflex pathways”).
The emphasis here is not only on the symptoms.
The holistic point of view also takes the background of the symptoms into account, i.e. why they are there in the first place.
The foot reflexology works with the self healing properties of the human and thus accomplishes a natural change in all disturbed vital functions.
Fields of application
- Pain in the spine, joints and musculature
- Illness of the digestive organs, urinary tract, respiratory organs and the skin
- Headaches, migraine
- Accompanying dental restoration, in cases of toothache
- Lack of vitality, states of anxiety, sleeping problems
- During pregnancy, and afterwards for mother and child
- As preparation and/or follow-up for surgeries
- Accompanying all painful or difficult situations of life
- As feel-good treatment and preparedness or care of your health
This is a decongesting technique, which uses gentle strokes on the skin to encourage the drain of lymph fluid.
First the central lymph nodes are stimulated through soft circling motions and then the therapist moves through the natural direction of the lymph nodes towards the affected area.
Through the therapy you achieve a faster, steady detumesce of the region in question, a reduction of pain and a better flexibility.
After the treatment it is best to put on bandages or compress stockings to maintain the treatment’s results.
Fields of application
- Edemata after chest-surgery or severe accidents
- Sudeck’s syndrome
- After treatment of surgical interventions
- Chronic venous insufficiency